Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Quiz

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate… i've never had plain egg nog before but it sure does sound gross. Unless it tastes like the sugar cookie egg nog you can buy at the grocery store. That stuff is soooo good!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Ours were always sat under the tree.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? All about white.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? NO! And I'm so angry. I wanted some so bad but no one had it this year..fake or real! Oh well :-)

5. When do you put your decorations up? This year they were up the day after Thanksgiving. I would never put them up earlier than that...I like Thanksgiving too much!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Anything. If it's food, I like it!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve's at my grandparents house. It was so magical!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Pretty sure my best friend told me (don't remember the age) and then I asked my (older) brother and he just busted out laughing at me. Guess I got my answer! Ha! Although, my mom always said, "If you don't believe, you don't receive" so I've always still 'believed' :-)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Family gifts only (from grandparents, etc.)

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White Christmas lights and ornaments that Bradley and I have collected over the years. Since we met, we have bought each other an ornament every year but now our tree is full! So from here on out we're just going to decide on one new ornament a year together! We love ours for this year!

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? It's pretty but I hate cold weather. Thank you, Eczema.

12. Can you ice skate? I’ve been a couple times but I usually just stay on my hiney the whole time.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Grandma bought me a really nice bible one year and had my name embossed on the front. I really love that Bible.

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Jesus. Remembering the true meaning and not getting caught up in the STRESS.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? EVERYTHING.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Growing up it was Christmas Eve dinner.  Bradley and I haven't really made any 'traditions' yet, but I see Leroy our 'Elf of the Shelf' becoming pretty fun!

17. What tops your tree? A wicker star.

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving! I always get so excited about what I bought. Plus, I hate opening presents. It's just so awkward.

19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!

20. Favorite Christmas show? Not sure

21. Saddest Christmas song? “I'll Be Home for Christmas"...rips my heart our every time. Makes me think of how's it's going to be when B deploys.

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? "Noel"!

No comments:

Post a Comment