Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Right Now

right now i am…
watching:  the computer screen, duh! I wish I were laying on the couch wrapped in Bradley's arms watching tv, but... sigh....
eating:  nothing. But I did have a rather disgusting lean pocket for lunch!
drinking:  not enough water.  too much sweet tea.
wearing: black pants, pink sweater.
avoiding:  my to-do list of things to get done before we leave to head home..I don't even want to think about it.
feeling:  exhausted. 3:00am came waaaay too early this morning.
missing:  my husband. my family. sleep. 
thankful:  for such an amazing husband and our amazing life. Like someone said this morning, "we live near thousands but where millions want to be." Living at the beach is a dream come true!
weather:  70's.
praying:  for our loved ones, our uncertain future.
needing:  a break!!!
thinking: a lot about where the heck we're going next. Nervous and excited at the same time.
loving:  life!!

and you?  what are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment