Sunday, April 22, 2012

Our Cross Country Move Video

We have worked hours and hours on putting together our move movie, and we are SO excited to show it to everyone! I realize that it is 2 months late - but better late than never, right? We took over a thousand pictures so sorting through them and picking out our favorites was so hard! Although the pictures are gorgeous - it just doesn't do it justice.

There was one video of Bradley that I thought was funny that I put in there so he had to put an embarrassing one of me in there. Actually, there are 2 of me - how convenient. "Yay...IHOP for breakfast! - GAG ME!

We have so many pictures that I am going to put on Facebook soon with captions of what all the pictures actually are. But this should give you a little glimpse into our wonderful move!

The trip was truly flawless. I honestly couldn't imagine it going any smoother than it did. We definitely had a hand of protection on us the whole time.

If you click on the YouTube link at the bottom of the video and change the quality to 720P, it will look and sound the best. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment